Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Battle on...


Last night, as I was lying down to sleep God opened my spiritual eyes to let me see what He was doing in me. It was not my imagination, it was too...divine. I saw my friends - one by one - within reaching distance, then like lightning, so so far away. Like a hole being dug into my heart, every time it happened I felt so alone - every time, deeper and deeper within me. Then, filling up. Overflow. Christ. Overwhelmed. Friends are important...but do not lean on them over Me. Trust Me, for I Am. Power.

Then, far off, just in sight were two warriors. Striking at each other. Hard. Fast. Many times one attempting to advance, but forced back furiously. Then I had this overwhelming knowledge that this fight was over the rights to my spirit, to my being. I had an amazing feeling of safety and longing for Christ. It was strange, but not frightening. Peaceful, yet disturbing. Clarity...

__________



1 Comments:

Blogger frad-ster said...

I want to say, "thank you"...but I'm not sure if you are even serious. I'm afraid you've "called wolf" a few too many times for me to believe you are sincere this time.

Yet, I will take it as a compliment despite my fears - thank you.

Fri Aug 05, 10:59:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home