Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

it's been a while

isnt that a staind song? anyway...it has been a while since my account worked. i tried all those stupid little fixes to get my blogger account going, but nothing worked until this morning. i kept asking support to just reset my password to my birthday or something, but all they kept doing was sending me pasted in auto responses to go here, try this, do that...uhhggggg!! oh well, thats life eh?

moving on....
for those of you who havent heard the good news, Brenna and I are getting married on 10/21...yes...of 2006! no typos here guys...it's the truth. it is such an amzing thing how God has prepared us for each other over years of our friendship. but He waited until just now to give us the most exciting news that He had prepared our hearts to be ready for each other at exactly the same time. when we talked in May about her summer visit this little spark caught my heart and started this whole process...something was different about both of us at that exact time...it was - is - just right. i am so pleased to have found a person, a very attractive one i might add, that is so equally yoked with me. i look forward to the blessing and challenges of our soon to be marriage....mmmmmm....so excited.....

prayer and support always accepted :)

__________



7 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

Prayers and support coming your way. :)

Sun Oct 01, 03:19:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger JayBird said...

I'm happy for you, Jamison. I'll be praying. :>)

Mon Oct 02, 08:20:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger SeƱor H said...

Congrats Fradster, Jami and I will be praying for you guys.

Mon Oct 02, 12:33:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Jeni said...

Prayer and congrats from over here too!

Mon Oct 02, 09:13:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger David said...

Fudgin' Fudgers! Congrats.

Tue Oct 03, 09:36:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger TimmyMac said...

We're very happy for you! Congratulations!

(insert standard Hallmark greeting cliche here because I don't think David has ever worked for Hallmark)

Sat Oct 07, 04:35:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

Congrats. Can't wait to get to know Brenna more and I am so very happy for you . To find a wife is a good thing.

Tue Oct 10, 10:58:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home