Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ishmael and Isaac

It is so crazy how one little sin can make such a big difference in the world. Not just my life, the lives of thousands, millions, billions. If you don't know the ancestry of the terrorist organizations like Hezbollah you should read about it in Gen 17-18:15 and Gen 21:1-20...Ishmael was their father. It never ceases to amaze me that out of Abraham came this great divide that has lasted 4000 years - Abraham even requested that God bless Ishmael and He did. Why would God that? God knew that Ishmael would be the father of a nations that defy reason, worship false idols, and just generally oppose Him, but He did it anyway. Nutty, mysterious, kinda not so smart. But that's why I am not God...and I am sure you are all glad *wink*.

Anyway, the reason I brought this up is because I saw THIS NEWS STORY and it really disturbed me. I cannot believe that they are actually doing this...having a national contest and creating a museum to celebrate their anger over a religious misunderstanding. Stupid...ugghhh! I honestly can say I would not mind if they retaliated in an intelligent way by making up some Jesus cartoons. I dont understand why they would attack the Holocaust...a bona fide, real-life, proven, documented, history of the world. That's just f-ed up. I mean Jesus can take it, seriously...He died being mocked...He is mocked by the Muslims very belief in their Muhammad. I dont mean to be sacrilegious here, but I think you get my point that religious war is different than what they are doing. *steaming....steam...steaming......* Why?

__________



2 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

Never underestimate the Muslim thought process....and you will begin to understand the Israeli military responses.

Wed Aug 16, 06:42:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

yeah, i would have to agree that alot of this , most of this doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Sat Aug 19, 10:52:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home