Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Yoink

Note: Idea stolen from Jeni's blog which was stolen from Shontell's...

I AM: a pretty cool dude
I WANT: to be closer to God in the small and mundane
I WILL: get rid of my beer gut miraculously w/out stopping the beer intake
I HAVE: too much crap that i dont want to get rid of
I WISH: i understood the signals
I HATE: how disorganized this thing is on Jeni's and Shontell's blog
I MISS: the innocence and joy of being five
I HEAR: dead people...no seriously...ummm....only loud noises
I WONDER: if things will turn out anything like i dream
I AM NOT: in control
I ALWAYS: fall on my face just after thinking i am doing good
I LAUGH: at stupid things cause the simple things make me happy
I CRY: not at all since last may...before...a much different story
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: anything they cans
I WRITE: nothing and never except here
I REGRET: some of my actions that have hurt others
I NEED: less in the real, more in the invisible
I SHOULD: have more guts
I MUST: seem like a weirdo/nerd to normal people
I DON'T: want to leave yet

__________



4 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Hey, if you started working your way up to running a marathon I bet you could get rid of the beer gut without stopping the beer consumption... He he he... I'm a jerk...

Wed Jul 12, 11:37:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger georgia said...

I love....the way you organized this list.

Thu Jul 13, 01:15:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

thorn - i must say, your irony is impeccable.

point me to your blog so i can see if you have ever come up with anything worthwhile, let alone original...

Fri Jul 14, 03:12:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

as the great philosopher james hetfield once said: be careful what you wish, you might regret it - be careful what you wish, you just might get it.

...

so where's your crown, king nothing?

Sun Jul 16, 09:31:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home