Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Worky Worky

So, I thought having a full time job was nice. But now I realize that I am gone for almost 10 hours a day because of work, lunch, and travel time - that sucks. I miss having time to do nothing in the afternoon. Of course now I do not have HW on the weekends so I can have much more fun then, but during the week I have a lot LESS free time. It's strange and I am adjusting..I think I do like it more overall though.

Work is pretty cool. Tripp Plastics is a nice place and they really need the help so I have been fitting in real quick. My boss has already told me twice that he is glad to have me on board...now that's job security!

__________



6 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

What do you do for Tripp Plastics?

Thu Jun 08, 09:46:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

Are you glad to be done with school?? I bet you will like your paycheck!!

Thu Jun 08, 03:45:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger JayBird said...

good ol' transitioning. i'm very happy for you!

Fri Jun 09, 07:49:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

you work at Tripp??? sweet. we used to do work for them at my old job. pretty good company from what they tell me over there. and that's why you don't answer your phone when i call in the middle of the day any more . . .

what good is summer break when no one else gets it?

Fri Jun 09, 11:49:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Jeni said...

Yay! A new post! And I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your new job.

Fri Jun 09, 04:19:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

i get it, you have a job. whatever. post already

Fri Jun 30, 10:46:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home