Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Hate This Job

So, it's just about 2 am and I should be doing HW (for those who have been out of school for some time, HW stands for HomeWork - yes I am poking fun at the old folks :P). Anyhow, instead of doing said HW, I blogging cause I didnt take a break for anything today except to go to Cru. Dont get me wrong in saying this, but Cru isnt exactly a break. When you go somewhere to serve people it tends not to be the most restful experience. WOW, I got off point real quick...back to whats going on. So, my week sucks this week. Thats basically the point. Praise Jesus for Friday @ 3:30 pm...I have all next week off after that exact moment! I think I will stay in bed all week to recover :)

So, yeah...just dropping in to say hello. I promise at least two blogs next week...from bed...hehe. I have some complaints in the backlog that I need to whine about...

Have a good one guys.
Jamison

P.S. Thanks for the shout outs Noel...sometimes little encouragements really keep me running.

__________



4 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

Ohhhhh Jamie. I've been out of school for years but I still have homework (=housework!). :)

Wed Mar 15, 12:59:00 PM PST

 
Blogger SeƱor H said...

I love not having homework...but now that I am out of college there is something else that takes it's place. My company calls it CE (for continuing education). Other than that there is learning for fun. Which now is actually fun. All I can say Frady is, stick with it and get it over with. And when it is over it is soooo sweet.

Wed Mar 15, 03:59:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jeni said...

I agree with H... It will be better soon! But vacation is very exciting! Mine starts Friday at 2:30!!! WEEEEEEE!!! And because I'll be on vacation, I will try to remember to hold you to your commitment to TWO blog posts next week! :) Hope you have a fun and lazy vacation!

Wed Mar 15, 04:42:00 PM PST

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

no prob. bob.

Tue Mar 21, 03:44:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home