Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Monday, January 23, 2006

First Day

School sucks. I try to have a positive outlook, but it still just feels like I am stuck in some pseudo hell. I am going to work my butt off this semester - a prospect that doesn't excite me greatly. It's a strange feeling to be back after doing nothing for a month...I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse on my attitude towards school. My last resort is to look forward to the end in sight and remember that I only have a little while left to go. Good luck to the rest of you students...hopefully you aren't as pessimistic as I...

__________



4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

You could also think about the fact that worrying about the upcoming college semester is a problem that many people would like to have, but finances do not allow them to attend.

I sort of wish that there wasn't a light at the end of the tunnel for me because I've already gotten ahead of myself and need to refocus my attention to this semester rather than what I'll do after graduation. Again, another problem I'm lucky to have.

Mon Jan 23, 06:51:00 PM PST

 
Blogger georgia said...

When do you graduate?

Mon Jan 23, 08:02:00 PM PST

 
Blogger scoeyd said...

Oh Mr. JF, I wish you could sit in on a class or two of mine to brighten your day. I kid you not Mr. Rainy Face. It would take your frown & turn it upside-down.

Tue Jan 24, 08:04:00 AM PST

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

what i would give to have your problem.

Sat Jan 28, 01:52:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home