Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

To Mouse or Not To Mouse

So my roomie, Matthew, swears we have mice. He's been telling Justin and I these stories for 2 weeks now. We put out mouse trap the night he first told us.

Guess how many mice we've caught?
Big fat ZERO!!
Guess how many mice we've have seen?
Big fat ZIPPO!!
Guess how many traces we've seen?
Beside our own mouse traps, NOTHING.

I think Matthew has officially lost his mind. Last week he even swears he found a nest in his drawer. He promtly carried it out the garage...I took a look...no nest...crazy he is. Maybe I should start suggesting that little tiny dragons are running around the house and see if he believes me?

If I do ever find any traces I may have to borrow Hunter from you Noel - animal/animal carnage is always so much more fun than machine/animal carnage...hehe...

P.S. Just thought I'd announce that I love the picture that I found.

__________



7 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

It is a lovely picture that once again illustrates the beauty and value of the feline species. If you get a cat it will not only provide you with mouse insurance but companionship as well.

Sun Nov 27, 04:00:00 PM PST

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

great pic, and you can borrow Hunter anytime. right now he is currently trackin a grape that the kids dropped on the floor.

Sun Nov 27, 10:17:00 PM PST

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

a dog would eat the cat, the mouse, and its own vomit without thinking twice.

Mon Nov 28, 09:52:00 PM PST

 
Blogger georgia said...

And might even eat its own poop and the cat's poop and the mouse's poop too. Hmmmm. Is that what poop has to do with it?

Mon Nov 28, 09:57:00 PM PST

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

No, I think that was my previous post...poop has to do with sneazing and a runny nose...

I may be wrong though...get Petey in on this...he should know.

Mon Nov 28, 10:01:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Double D said...

what do you wanna know about poop? I know that dogs like to eat it...except its not good for them and sometimes they get sick...but still its less that you have to shovel up later!

Thu Dec 01, 10:12:00 PM PST

 
Blogger georgia said...

Here's what I'd like to know about poop, Petey.

1. What is the significance of your blog title?
2. How do you keep dogs from eating cat poop? There are pills to keep them from eating their own poop, but not to keep them from eating cat poop. If you would invent a pill that tastes good to cats and keeps dogs from eating their poop, I would be your first customer.

Fri Dec 02, 10:12:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home