Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I am dumb for asking

when i committed to being the leader of cru i knew i was committing myself to some stretching. keyword some. i feel like i agreed to an inch and God has taken a mile - i loath, yet i love this. at times i ask "why me?" because i despise what's going on, and at other times because i feel so unworthy. i am so blessed, He is so good to me. i've never understood why He would choose me...me! a sinner, not a saint...one of God's chosen. why do i have a high place in His kingdom? yes, i am a sinner, but i'm saved by His grace. thank you, Jesus, for saving my life.

__________



7 Comments:

Blogger digapigmy said...

i seem to have found that whatever amount of stretching you plan to do, God usually has just a little bit more in store. it helps remind us who is really our strength. i'm happy that God is using you, fradster, and that He has great plans for you.

Wed Oct 26, 05:20:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

thanks for the picture. it's worth a thousand words but i digress.

Wed Oct 26, 10:40:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

wow - a whole 2 comments...thank you every one...

Sat Oct 29, 09:33:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

yeah, the excitement seems to have subsided over the blogging craze. you can count on about 10 people reading most of what you put up, and 3 or 4 comments. i'm still here for you, man.

Mon Oct 31, 12:58:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jeni said...

I'm here... I just did't think of anything comment-worthy to say... Now you make me feel bad for not just saying "dude, you rock" for lack of something better to say...

Mon Oct 31, 05:14:00 PM PST

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

your my favorite fans :)

Mon Oct 31, 07:29:00 PM PST

 
Blogger JayBird said...

hugs & kisses

Tue Nov 01, 11:40:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home