Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Not Another Christian Event

So, I was reading Jeni's "Warm Little Ball" post...man do I feel like that too lately. I usually want to curl up into a ball with my non-existent wife though...

Anyway, the real point:
I am going on a retreat with Cru this weekend (see Cru website link if your curious!) from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. Please pray for God to meet all of the people in the group in an amazing way! We have people in all walks from pre-Christ to our leaders that are very strong Chistians. Please pray for safe travel and a great weekend!

__________



4 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Consider it done! I hope you have a great time!

Thu Sep 22, 08:50:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger David said...

Don't tell me what to do.

Thu Sep 22, 08:58:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger georgia said...

Please is a request.

I'll pray.

Thu Sep 22, 11:02:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger JayBird said...

i'll pray, too. enjoy yourself.

Fri Sep 23, 10:27:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home