Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Monday, September 05, 2005

Wowy

So, I get back from a weekend long vacation to Quincy, CA and check up with my fellow bloggers on the Hillside Blog Links...and the list never ends! Over the past month the list has doubled and I feel the need to tell you all, most of myself, that we're all trendy losers now.

Why did I go to Quincy you say, two words my fellow posers...Joshua Fest. It's good stuff, you should all go next year.

P.S. By the way, I still haven't gotten my item from that eBay guy - I am still unhappy at him. I think I may send him something smelly in the mail...ah, if that only didn't cost me money. Wait! COD! Haahahahahahahaha...

__________



4 Comments:

Blogger sabu said...

joshua fest is great. we went last year, toph went this year with a group from out here. he had a great time.

Mon Sep 05, 04:28:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

I saw him in the distance yesterday - didn't get close enough to say hello unfortunately :(

Mon Sep 05, 05:03:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

you could always threaten with negative feedback, works every time to get ...your way!!
glad your back fradster

Tue Sep 06, 09:46:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

Funny you say that! I did that today and he gave me free shipping...hehe...works every time.

Tue Sep 06, 11:14:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home