Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Pet Peeve Numero Infinito

I still haven't received an explanation for why my roommate did this, so maybe there will be another post to explain exactly why he did this...

So, I'm using the bathroom yesterday and my roommate knocks on the door asking for a turn so he can get ready for work. OK. I finish and exit to find an empty water bottle sitting upright in the middle of the doorway blocking my entrance to the hall. Not that a water bottle is a particularly large object to scale, but still I have to think to myself...why is this thing now here that wasn't here 10 minutes ago? Why is it sitting upright if it's not here on accident? It can't be on accident...why did he put this here?

My solution - leave it there. I come back later that day (much much later - we're talking 7, maybe 8 hours)...it's still there. Purturbed... What the h-e-double hocky stick? Is this just another strike of my roommate, a.k.a. Mr. Lazy? Who knows. Anyway, to fix the problem I stuck it in front of his doorway - right in the middle. It's still there right now...

__________



10 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Clifton said...

This reminds me of Paris sidewalks where the good citizens allow their poodles to "go" at will. The creative "artists" of the town began to actually "decorate" the droppings in protest...but no one seemed to care, just another act of creative expression.

Is your roomie French by any chance? if not...then perhaps he would respond if you inserted a flower into the water bottle.

Sat Aug 27, 05:07:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger JayBird said...

lol on the flower thingy. i think that's the best route on this one.

Sat Aug 27, 06:49:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger David said...

Better yet, get a spiteful dog, or one that is easily trained, to poop on his bed. It worked for me; ask Taylor Laack.

I'm just glad that I have a roommate I can beat up when I am annoyed. Her name is Kendra. She is my wife.

Sun Aug 28, 12:28:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

i think kendra can take you, david.

Sun Aug 28, 01:36:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger David said...

I fight dirty. I grab the first sharp object available and slash away.

Sun Aug 28, 01:46:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

and then you say, "if i can do this to myself, imagine what i would do to you"?

Mon Aug 29, 07:46:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger David said...

"I'd kill myself for you. I'd kill you for myself."

Mon Aug 29, 08:28:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

that's it, fradster. perhaps you need to give your roommate the love fist.

Tue Aug 30, 02:46:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger David said...

Just start listening to Pantera whenever he's home. "Vulgar Display of Power" is probably the best for this type of insinuated intimidation. You can probably find that CD anyplace where Raiders fans gather.

Tue Aug 30, 05:20:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Double D said...

If Frady gives Justin the "love fist" I either don't want to hear about it, or actually want to see that...I can't decide yet...I just think seeing Justin get punched by Frady might be worth it...

Wed Aug 31, 04:33:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home