Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Alexander the Effeminate

So I watched the new WB flick, "Alexander", tonight. Man, what a lame movie. Don't you think Martha Stewart would've been less of a pansy than Colin Farrell? Holy crap...I mean look at the sissy...he's thinking, "Look at my legs, aren't they so smooth? Oh, now look at my hair! Isn't the body and flow just great? I know, I'm so fab." Give me a break.

A few times I actually caught myself thinking that he was doing a good job looking pretty tough...man am I embarrassed to admit that...don't worry folks the insanity was only temporary - Colin quickly reminded me that he was cast into the wrong role. He should've played the gay pretty boy that Alexander hooks up with. That would've suited him better...

My vote, fast forward through it...you'll waste less of your life that way.

__________



1 Comments:

Blogger TimmyMac said...

Okay, I confess. I didn't take your advice. We endured Alexander last night. Nothing much to add except to say, "you were right".

Sun Aug 07, 07:55:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home