Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Closing Time

It's that time again. Time for me to leave my internship and go back to hell...I mean UNR. Not that UNR is inherently bad, actually, it's a quite beautiful campus. I suppose I should clarify so that my statement isn't so much about a place and more about what the place is about. I hate school. I have gone 15 years straight...I'm done...really done...except I'm not actually. So you're thinking, "Shut up whiner, you only have another year left!" Well, yeah, I do...but I don't care! I revert to my childhood and retort, "I don't wanna!"

Still there are other things that excite me about this year. God always gives us that nice balance of crappy and nice things - usually just enough to keep us happy learning new things. (Yes, I am feeling fairly cynical today...) I must digress my cynicism and list some points of personal glee. I do risk embarrassment because, at the moment, I feel like being extremely honest.

Reasons, in no particular order, I am glad to be starting a new semester:
-I get to live in one place again
-I get to hang out w/ friends more often
-I get to sleep in a little more because class doesn't start until 10 am
-I get to learn more leadership skills through leading the Crusade ministry
-I'll spend less $$$ on gas

__________



2 Comments:

Blogger JayBird said...

i hope the new semester goes well for ya. what do you need to sleep in for?

Thu Aug 18, 04:09:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

ok- the one i want more details on is this possible dating relationship.hmmmm sounds promising, definetly set in the right atmosphere.

Fri Aug 19, 04:13:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home