Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Potty Humor

I was in the bathroom a few minutes ago spending some quality time on the company "john"- Bently has really nice bathrooms by the way - and some guy came in to use the urinal. No big thing...it's pretty normal for 10 or 12 people to come and go while I sit in my stall. But when this one guy came in he must have been thinking he was all by his lonesome. Nothing out of the ordinary to start with, pretty normal...for a men's restroom anyway. Then, the funniest thing I've heard in a bathroom...as he's finishing up, he states, "Oh, yeah, that's the ticket!" Not too loud, but not too soft either...let's call it a "normal" tone of voice.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...I put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. I don't think he ever noticed me...

__________



9 Comments:

Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

pretty funny. he mustv'e had to take a dump for a while and was quite relieved when he did. thanks for the chuckle.

Thu Aug 11, 03:39:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

I am pretty sure he was justing wizzing.

At least I hope he wasn't taking a dump in the urinal!

Thu Aug 11, 03:42:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger JayBird said...

now that's funny!

Thu Aug 11, 04:02:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger TimmyMac said...

Hey I've been in that bathroom! My little brother is an EE and works at Bently. Now owned by GE isn't it? In fact, your story sounds like something he would have done. Seriously!

Funny story.

Thu Aug 11, 08:55:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

Yeah, GE bought Bently officially last Janruary.

That's funny - too bad I didn't see who it was. I could laugh at him every time I saw him around...LOL.

Fri Aug 12, 07:53:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

dude, that's great. murdoc says goodbye dooty before he flushes. it's really pretty touching.

Fri Aug 12, 07:57:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

I had no idea - it is very touching...very nice murdoc...you amaze me every day!

Brint, how's the trip?

Fri Aug 12, 07:59:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

oh yeah right...no dumps in the urinals yuck, very yuck!! ok so don't mind me just a lil crazed around here.

Fri Aug 12, 08:58:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger JayBird said...

time for a new post, home-boy. :>0

Mon Aug 15, 12:52:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home