Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Clueless I am

I had a great weekend - I wish it was not at its end. I guess it has so much to do with what my weekend was about. It started out with feeling really encouraged and rejuvenated by God, then worship practice, Sunday worship, good times with friends, speaking truth and bringing clarity to a close friend...my weekend was all about getting closer to God and using the gifts that He has given me. It was super! Just thought I'd brag :)

__________



3 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

way cool Jamison!! definately bragging material!!! well, thats really all i have to say for now......im tired, gooooooood nite!

Mon Feb 27, 10:09:00 PM PST

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

no comment, just droppin in to say hello. hello!!

Fri Mar 10, 01:44:00 PM PST

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

btw have i mentioned lately what a great drummer you are?? no... well tis true. enjoyed your talent this morning jamie. thanx.

Sun Mar 12, 10:34:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home