Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Kick 'em Out

I watched this special on the news tonight. Apparently students are skipping school and others are protesting the immigration laws that may be passed by Congress soon. I dont have a grudge, nor am I racist; however, if you're going to come into America, my country, and complain that my people want to do things to limit the entry of your illegal relatives, friends, and acquaintances, then I have an idea - GO HOME! If you dont like it hear, shut the hell up or go back to the 3rd world that you came from. Rules are for a reason people. This Hispanic major on the news said that he would not follow any federal laws that limited illegal immigration...mmm...ok...GO HOME. I dont care if you were born here...you dont belong...go back in your heritage and figure out which country your ancestors migrated from and go back there. I'm American and I dont want you.

The same goes for anybody that is pissed about the Iraq war. Hello, yes it is still bad over there, but is it better to let people suffer in a horrible place or to give it a good shot to try to help them out? I dont get how the same people want to save the rainforest while genocide takes place worldwide. Are you scared because there is life threatening resistance when it comes to saving people and just a time commitment to save the forest? What the heck?!?!? Seriously people, use your brain.

Thanks for living in my mind for this short time. I really am not this mean normally.

__________



6 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

yeah jamison, it can be frustrating. (now heres my mean side...) i thought it was funny for them to be prostesting in spanish.....i thought we spoke english here in america. hum. if they want to get their point across, maybe english would be better. i cant imagine going to mexico and protesting in english. when i went there for vacation, i tried to speak the best spanish i could, if theyre living here they should try to speak english.....thats what frustrates me. :) just pray. :)

Tue Mar 28, 12:57:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Jeni said...

My mother taught me that if I don't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all. And so I stand silent...
(Don't worry, the mean things are not about you--they're about people addressed in your post...)

Tue Mar 28, 03:30:00 PM PST

 
Blogger frad-ster said...

I believe my mother was wrong about things like that. Sometimes mean things need to be said.

In this case I could've kept my mouth shut, but I have a general lack of self control when it comes to venting on my blog :)

Tue Mar 28, 04:46:00 PM PST

 
Blogger digapigmy said...

i find it ironic that they are protesting a bill that makes an already illegal activity a felony. it seems like a great time to call in the ins - they're all in one spot.

seriously, though, some interesting issues are raised by this and i wish i could dismiss it as easily as a simple go home. on that note, about half my students were gone on monday.

Tue Mar 28, 05:08:00 PM PST

 
Blogger shontell said...

i think to really make you happy we should send the protesters to fight in iraq. heck, it would make me happy.

Sun Apr 02, 10:29:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger SeƱor H said...

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but on flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Tue Apr 04, 04:35:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home