Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

my never beginning trust in God

there are few who know the beginning of this story, but i am going to skip it nonetheless. feel free to ask me at church if you're curious. the point is that i found her, but she lives in kansas city, mo. if you dont know what that means you really havent been paying attention. anyhow, she goes to a seminary there and the thing about finding "that her" that i have been looking for is "that her" needs to be close to me to become "my her" in a most permanent manner - it's quite hard to be attached at the hip from 10ft, let alone, 1000 mi! needless to say i had little hope that it would be quick and painless - in fact, i thought it to be a future quite to the contrary. but my lack of faith in God's goodness never fails me and i was incorrect once again. she has decided that the school wasnt for her and she will be moving back to the area. i havent decided that she is my once and lifetime "her", but she is the best prospect i have ever had. it's such a strange thing because we have been such close friends for 10 years and it just now clicked in our heads. for those of you who are fountainheader's...God is good...all the time...all the time...God is good. i am flying out 8/31 to help her move back...please pray for the financials and safe travels when you think of it.

__________



3 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

Yes, of course I'm curious....Georgia

Tue Aug 01, 04:33:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger JayBird said...

Maybe you should be doing crypto. Who the snot are you talking about?

Wed Aug 02, 10:11:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger David said...

Your being a fag. It sounds as though I'm supposed to be happy for you, so I can do that. Just don't be such a fag next time write.

Wed Aug 02, 12:40:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home