Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Yeah, that's right

What's it like to be a married man? It's cool. Sure there are hardships and tough times...life isnt pretty, but relishing the good times is a great way to stay happy right?

My Top 5 of Marriage @ 2 weeks in:
1.) Freedom - before, there are little bits and peices you have to hold back...now, it's all me baby!
2.) Proximity - before, driving here there and everywhere to see her...now, she sleeps in my bed!
3.) Good food - dang, she's a good cook!
4.) Good times - we got hooked on Lost and we have been renting the first two seasons and going through them...it's been a fun activity!
5.) Understanding - getting to know my best friend better is hard, but fun!

Look for more top 5's in the near future...

__________



6 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

I'm happy for you two.

Fri Nov 03, 02:19:00 PM PST

 
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

heres 5 more just for fun

1 you always have a date
2 you get a slumber party every night
3 you can start to use the part of your brain that is telepathic
4 your own personal masuse or massage person, how do you spell that anyway?
5 someone who will always laugh at your jokes

Sun Nov 05, 11:55:00 PM PST

 
Blogger SeƱor H said...

1) a combo of Noels 3 and 5 - we laugh a whole heap together, and sometimes nothing has to be said
2) I actually have my own physical therapist aid
3) I get to bounce ideas off of someone and get an honest answer
4) dido on the food
5)you get a better half for life

Mon Nov 06, 09:53:00 AM PST

 
Blogger JayBird said...

Good stuff, Jamison. I have been on permanent back/neck massage duty for the last 16 years. :>)

Mon Nov 06, 10:32:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Jeni said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW... Okay, that's pretty much all I have to say! :)

Thu Nov 09, 12:58:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Destro Jones said...

Awesome!

Fri Nov 10, 04:06:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home