Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dream 1

Before I left Tripp I had promised myself that I would stay until my review. I wanted to see if they would give the appropriate raise after getting my degree. While tossing around the thought that I was most likely going to have to resign and search for a new job, I had a couple dreams...this is the first one...


I am in an interview room with an older man. He has a Italian leather couch that we sit on for the interview. In his room are oak bookcases filled with books with a matching desk that has to way more than my Jetta. The idea is it looks like one of those offices you would see in a movie about a Wall Street exec...its plush. In the interview I can do no wrong...no matter what I say this man praises me and encourages me to join the company by saying, "You must come work for IGT!"

Then, flash, I am in a big, wide open area. It is in some kind of major hallway because people are passing all around me. From the table I sit at I can see the man from the interview talking to people I assume are HR reps. They are all smiling and happy about what he says. My watching is interrupted numerous times by passersby who all comment, "Oh, your the new guy! Welcome! Glad to have you!" As I watch the man and the HR people more, my old boss walks by and notices me. He looks at me with utter distaste and asks me what I am doing there. I tell him I am interviewing for a job and he looks at me as if to imply that he will harm me. Then, flash...I wake up...

__________



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home