Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

thanks

thanks is something i dont do often enough. i think i am thankful a few days a year...so, i think i'll make up for the other 351.7 days that i am pretty thankful and be thankful for a lot of things today...

i am thankful for (in no particular order except the first two):
-my God/my Jesus
-my beautiful, loving, caring, Godly wife
-my parents
-Brenna's parents
-all my aunts, uncles, cousins, sisters, brothers in law, nieces, & nephews...and grama
-a roof over my families head
-home cooked food on my table (my wife)
-a car that works well
-the Christmas lights flashing on my porch
-my job
-my comfy doc marten's
-the mountains outside my apartment window
-my church family
-God's peace and presence in my life and marriage
-4 day weekends
-my good health
-my college degree (3 more weeks!!!!)
-a warm place to sleep at night
-my strategic placement in my job to be a light to the lost
-et cetera

__________



1 Comments:

Blogger Jen's World said...

I really enjoyed listing the things I'm thankful for.....It reminds you of how many good things are in your life...I like the Doc Martins...funny.

Tue Nov 28, 12:01:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home