Proof that nobody ever know's what's going on...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

An Australian take on the "American" Church



The end is the best part.

Despite the funny theme of this video, it bring serious questions to mind. Many of which are answered by a simple statement...PEOPLE ARE WHACK JOBS. Every single one of us. It scares me to think that I might have come off just the same as one of these people...ok, well, maybe not so extreme. But still, it makes me look deep in and really think about myself...where have I doomed or condemned others in the past with my Christianesse or the Holy Bible - even if it was only slightly? It makes me realize my true need for Christ to live in me during my everyday life - to guide my steps, to caution my words.

Is anyone else curious about where the Holy Spirit is in this situation? Have all the true believers just exited the premises? Or could a true blue Holy Spirit filled person actually be capable of such contorted beliefs? I want to say no...but can I?

Labels: , , , , ,

__________



1 Comments:

Blogger digapigmy said...

it's hard to take someone seriously whose comeback for "God loves everyone" is that you don't know enough about the Bible. i'd probably have to grab his butt after that comment.

Fri Jun 08, 11:31:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home